"Sure I can get this video viral", no Social Media Manager said - ever.
But the good news is that there are some observable elements consistently associated with viral content. So let’s start there.
According to HubSpot’s 2022 Video Marketing Report, viral videos often share these characteristics:
- Short titles of 3 words or less.
- Shorter run times of 3 minutes or less.
- The element of surprise (such as a scream or gasp) or irony.
(Hint: your company should be the surprise.)
- Widely relatable circumstances, situations, or subject matter.
- High production value in musical elements, resolution, props, and concept.
- Songs, dances, or performances that required practice and talent.
The art of viral content comes down to good old storytelling that evokes a pleasant emotional response, like laughter.
Results not guaranteed, though, sorry.